|[1296_1.jpg class=wide margin=0]
Collection and use of personal information
UNICEO ® acknowledges and respects privacy of members and applicants. The information you provide is collected for the purpose of processing registration only. Data remain confidential at all times with the exception of the data you wish to share with other members. UNICEO does not sell, rent or transfer any member information to third parties for any purpose.
By providing your personal information when registering on uniceo.org, you allow UNICEO staff to view your personal data in order to qualify your registration for membership. You also allow UNICEO staff to contact all references provided by yourself during the registration process.
While your member status is being confirmed you agree to receive emails from our organization with regards to your registration process.
Once your member status has been confirmed you agree:
- to receive other members connection requests
- to receive communications from UNICEO Head Office (noncommercial)
- to receive invitations to attend UNICEO Events as a speaker, delegate or hosted buyer
- to receive invitations to attend UNICEO partner events
- to receive professional information (best practice, case studies, articles, ..etc.) on all aspects of organizing corporate events.
- to regularly update your profile
- security purposes to authenticate the device you are using.
- website usability: to remember your language preferences, to recognize you automatically each time you return (if you require it) to pre-fill out information you have already provided, ...etc.
- We do not use third party cookies.
Data and personal information security
We make sure your personal information is protected by asking for a password to access it and in order to prevent theft or unauthorized use of your data. Make sure you do not share your password information.
We only disclose personal information about you internally and to third parties when you have consented to such disclosures, or where such disclosures are required or permitted by law.
To update, cancel your personal information, you may log into your Private Area at any time.