|[1295_1.jpg class=wide margin=0]
By applying to UNICEO as a member you agree to the following Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using the UNICEO website.
By accessing the website you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions
Warranties - Limitation of Liability
The website and contents therein are provided without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. UNICEO, to the extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, included but not limited to: warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third party rights. UNICEO make no warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of the material and links presented on the Website.
Neither does the company warrant that the website will operate without error or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful code. UNICEO is not responsible for any costs associated with servicing or replacing your equipment or data due to your use of this website. The website contains materials provided by third parties, and will likewise not be held responsible for any such third party material.
UNICEO will not be liable to any user for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use the website, tools or contents. UNICEO has no responsibility for such content and is merely providing access to such content as a service to users and members. This disclaimer and limitation includes direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages or lost profits, and applies whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, regardless of whether UNICEO is advised of the possibility of such damages.
UNICEO is an international non-profit association structured as a collaborative platform. Its goal is to bring together in a Community of Practice international meeting planners with decision-making responsibilities. UNICEO missions are to encourage the exchange of experiences, knowledge and ideas among members in an environment that enables creative communication, to provide tools for support and assistance in making decisions, create a global trends observatory and pool members’ resources to improve promotion of their interests and support the development of their careers through training opportunities.
Applying to be a member
To participate as a member you must complete the UNICEO membership application. The main selection criteria is by references from other members. To be qualified, candidate must prove they are decision-makers with a responsibility level for organizing, influencing or making budgetary decisions for conferences, meetings, exhibitions, incentives.
Please note that the sending of incorrect details will result in the immediate cancellation of your application and the impossibility of being part of UNICEO in the future.
Privacy - Confidentiality
UNICEO ® acknowledges and respects privacy of members and applicants. The information you provide is collected for the purpose of processing registration only. Data remain confidential at any time with exception of the data you wish to share with other members. UNICEO does not sell, rent o transfer any member information to third parties for any purpose.
Users acknowledge that all content submissions are public. UNICEO disclaims any liability with regard to any actions resulting from user submissions.
All contents of this website are protected by copyright. You can view the website information for professional use but cannot modify it without the written permission of UNICEO. News and open information can be displayed or reproduced for professional purposes only.
By posting information through this website, you automatically grant UNICEO a royalty-free license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute the information alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology.
- Contents available in the Private Members Area cannot be reproduced, displayed, distributed without the written permission of UNICEO.
- UNICEO does not control the information posted by Members but reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any content or request the removal of any inapropriate content at any time.
- UNICEO does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any information posted by third parties, or endorse any opinions expressed by them.
- UNICEO contains links to third party websites for information purposes only and are not an endorsement by UNICEO of the contents on such third-party Web sites.
UNICEO events are in a “sales free” environment.
To finance its activities, UNICEO relies on Partnerships with industry stakeholders. The partner policy is very strict: Partners do not have access to Members contact details. - They are not allowed to send Members any kind of commercial information which has not been requested.- Only senior decision makers are allowed to meet with UNICEO Members and they are not allowed to pitch their business to participants. UNICEO has strict control in which part of a meeting a Partner can attend, and the peer-to-peer discussions between members never have Partner attendance.
Being a UNICEO member is complimentary and members will not be subject to compulsory membership fees at any time.
UNICEO is financed through sponsorship and crowdfunding only. Further information on [collaborate]=>[http://www.uniceo.org/en/collaborate.html]
- Members should, as far as possible, be committed to informing through their personal network about the following regarding UNICEO:
- opportunities for qualified potential members
- sponsorship opportunities
- events and activities
- needs for resources
- white papers produced by the working groups
- articles of interests
Members have the right to:
- participate in the general assemble
- connect with other members
- participate in working groups
- use all UNICEO.org functionalities
- attend UNICEO events as Hosted Buyers
- leave the association at any time.
- access their Private Area
Members and users agree they are responsible for their submissions and postings´ consequences. They agree only to post contents that are legal, proper and related to the UNICEO purposes contents. As non-exhaustive examples, they agree not to:
- Defame, abuse or violate the legal rights of others
- Post, upload, distribute any inappropriate, defamatory or unlawful material or information.
- Post any material that infringes any copyright.
- Post any files that contain viruses or harmful programs .
- Advertise or sell any goods or services in other areas than those for such uses
- Impersonate another person or entity
Private Members Area
The Private Area is a member-only password-protected tool. All data and contents available in My UNICEO are private, protected and cannot be passed on to third parties. UNICEO reserves the right to remove a member's right of access to this area of the website in the event of misuse of the data, with no liability to compensate the member for loss of access.
UNICEO may modify or revise these Terms at any time by updating this page.
All communications in writing should be sent to UNICEO Headquarter: Case Postale 2102 - 1211 . Geneva 1 Switzerland
[Contact us online]=>[http://www.uniceo.org/en/contact.html]